The Administration team in our Customer Services Department takes care of all back-office tasks to keep the operations running smoothly.
As part of the team, you will ensure our customers can enjoy their favorite dish with us - whether it's by entering online menus, making changes to them or replying to emails from clients and restaurants.
- Enter the data and menus of newly registered restaurants correctly in our system;
- Translate menus or check translations;
- You can discuss details with the restaurant owner by phone, you think along and come up with creative solutions;
- Handling requests from clients and restaurants that come in by e-mail.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, and have very good English language skills;
- You work accurately and efficiently, even in a busy work environment;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office programs and fast, accurate, text input;
- The ability to think and act customer and service-oriented;
- You can express yourself clearly in a written form;
- A friendly and open attitude towards customers;
- You have flexible work availability: during the day, in the evenings and on weekends.
- Working in a young and dynamic company with an informal working atmosphere;
- Varied work with a high degree of independence;
- A competitive salary;
- An attractive location in Brussels with good transport connections and a relaxed atmosphere at the office;
- Commuting allowance partly or fully reimbursed depending on the transport mode;
- Daily fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Meal vouchers.