Immoweb is the leading Belgian website for Real Estate classifieds; i.e. listings for the sale & rental of houses, apartments, offices, industrial buildings, building plots, garages,….
Immoweb federates and develops its activities based on the largest national audience and the best Real Estate offer coming from the private owners and the Real Estate Professionals (real estate agencies, property developers and notaries).
Immoweb is part of the Axel Springer SE Group, one of the most influential media players, not only in the European market, but also in the emerging markets.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Junior Product Owner to join the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Product team, reporting to the Head of CRM.
The CRM Team manages the implementation of Salesforce as an internal platform used by Immoweb’s customer facing teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Care). The Team mission is to build & maintain a high-performance CRM platform and provide a great support experience!
You will be the point of contact for internal stakeholders for collecting needs and prioritizing features & improvements to be built into our Salesforce integration. You will be responsible for delivering qualitative features that are loved by our users, while ensuring common alignment with the CRM Product Team overall and allowing the platform to be consistent.
Own the CRM platform (Salesforce) and its products & services by:
- Defining and streamlining processes & workflows
- Coordinating the implementation of features that help internal teams to sell & to deliver better/easier support to customers
Create a great support experience for customer-facing (internal) teams by:
- Handling their inquiries and solving problems
- Providing education and training on the usage of the CRM platform
Act as a Product Owner by:
- Organizing workshops with internal stakeholders to collect needs and identify solutions
- Writing user stories and necessary documentation in JIRA & Confluence
- Collaborating with developers to come up with the right solutions
- Building and maintaining a Roadmap of features to improve the CRM system
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- You have some knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud & CPQ)
- You can translate a user need into technical requirements
- You enjoy troubleshooting and solving issues
- You know and apply Agile work methodologies
- You are a good communicator and trainer
- You write and speak in English fluently, French or Dutch are a plus
- A professional and stimulating working environment where TRUST is the key value
- Chances to develop yourself and your skills (yearly training budget)
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- A dynamic, open and collaborative culture
- Awesome teams and people
- Work-life balance, homeworking, flexible hours
- Well-being: showers, fruit, fun room, … Company events: Teambuilding, End-of -Year Dinner, Happy Hours, Happy Monday Breakfast
- A socially responsible company with a true impact on society (Green team, charity support, digital accessibility for all)
- And of course, an attractive salary package!