Bpost wants to keep developing the SME client portfolio for the parcels and logistics department and good leadership is essential to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
The sales director that we are recruiting, will focus on strategy, leadership, sales targets and sales excellence.
The SME market is a strategically important commercial portfolio for bpost. The Sales Director SME plays a key role in exploiting the growth potential in this market to the fullest.
- You develop short, medium and long term strategic and managerial plans for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- You identify and report on business opportunities and barriers in the SME market.
- You Develop, implement and define the short, medium and long term strategic plan for customer expectations that will contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You Define and drive Customer Success Outcomes based on the strategic plan.
- You lead and manage the internal and external sales team.
- You develop and improve sales processes in order to drive desired sales outcomes.
- You report to the VP Sales & Business Development Parcels for BeNe.
It goes without saying that as a Sales Director SME you are sales oriented, you have good leadership skills and you have a strategic mindset. We would like to emphasize the things below:
- You have a master's degree in a relevant field.
- You have senior relevant experience. A background in postal, e-commerce, logistics or distribution is a big plus.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have good stakeholder management, planning and organizational skills.
- You have a strong business sense and commercial acumen.
- You are a constructive challenger that collaborates easily with other departments.
- You work independently, you take responsibility and you can set priorities.
- You communicate fluently in English, French and Dutch.
Like many other companies, we offer not only a monthly salary (of course with end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) but also a nice package of benefits, including a company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, a variable bonus, 20 days of statutory leave plus 7 days of leave extra offered by bpost and benefits with more than 100 of our partners.
This is what distinguishes us:
- You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing parcels and logistics department.
- You embark on an growth process given the many training programs and career opportunities at one of the largest employers in Belgium.
- The decisions are made here, in Belgium. You are part of an international story at the same time, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia.
- You get to work a company that is undergoing change. Admittedly, this implies a level of complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture are unique. And we will prove that.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while you are optimally supported by our internal services.